Due Diligence Analyst
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. A client of ours, an innovative mergers and acquisitions advisory firm focused on lower-middle market companies is seeking a Due Diligence Analyst to join their growing team. Located in the New Haven, CT area, our client provides sell-side and buy-side advisory services to companies across a broad range of industries, managing deals with a transaction value of $5 million-$250 million.
The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate with some industry experience. S/He is a motivated, quick-learner who can work well independently and as part of a team. This position reports to the Due Diligence Director. We have been retained to assist them in their efforts to secure the most qualified candidate.
- Analyze financial data for sell-side companies.
- Identify normalizing adjustments.
- Help to populate a due diligence data room.
- Understanding the relevance between quantitative and qualitative data (good analytical skills)
- Ability to create ad-hoc analyses
- Ability to travel to clients on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Ability to use professional judgement in reviewing contracts and financial statements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills – MS Office Suite with excellent Excel skills required.
- Ability to work successfully with clients and various professionals.
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.