FLIGHT OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Tradewind Aviation is currently seeking a Flight Operations Administrative Assistant to join a dynamic team at the Oxford, Connecticut headquarters.
Tradewind Aviation is a growing Part 135 Commuter & On-Demand Operator with bases in Waterbury/Oxford, CT (OXC), White Plains, NY (HPN), and San Juan, PR (SJU) offering premium scheduled service throughout the Northeast and Caribbean.
- Manages imaging and records retention processes, including the inventory, safekeeping, and disposition of official records; implementation of imaging processes to replace paper processes.
- Responsible for aeronautical chart ordering, aircraft phone accounts and tracking, inventory and tracking of aircraft and custom forms and ordering and inventory of uniforms.
- Manages the revision, distribution and control of company manuals.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and cohesively in a group.
- Must have strong work ethic, attention to detail, ability to multitask, and have a positive attitude.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High energy, highly organized and resourceful.
- Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High School education is required.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree is a plus.
- Aviation background is a plus.
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans available.
- ZED fare standby travel benefits on various US and International airlines.