Due Diligence Analyst, Mergers and Acquisitions
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. A client of ours, an innovative mergers and acquisitions advisory firm focused on lower-middle market companies is seeking a Due Diligence Analyst to join their growing team. Located in the New Haven, CT area, our client provides sell-side and buy-side advisory services to companies across a broad range of industries, managing deals with a transaction value of $5 million-$250 million.
The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate with some industry experience. S/He is a motivated, quick-learner who can work well independently and as part of a team. This position reports to the Due Diligence Director. We have been retained to assist them in their efforts to secure the most qualified candidate.
- Analyze financial data for sell-side companies.
- Identify normalizing adjustments.
- Help to populate a due diligence data room.
- Understanding the relevance between quantitative and qualitative data (good analytical skills)
- Ability to create ad-hoc analyses
- Ability to travel to clients on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Two to three years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to use professional judgement in reviewing contracts and financial statements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills – MS Office Suite with excellent Excel skills required.
- Ability to work successfully with clients and various professionals.
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please send your resume via this service.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Due Diligence Analyst, Mergers and Acquisitions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly