Inventory Audit Analyst
We have been retained by our client, a Consumer Goods organization in Shelton, CT to find the best candidate to fill their Temporary Inventory Audit Analyst role. This role has the potential to convert to permanent status over time. DOE: $18-19/hour. If/when converts to permanent status will pay $50K base + full comprehensive + company perks.
This position is open due to company growth due to acquisition.
- Review, Analyze and Compile accurate and complete documentation.
- Prepare audit reports.
- Execute special projects.
- Assist with monthly and annual reporting.
- Perform necessary audit transactions.
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Ability to work in a temporary capacity.
- Advanced Excel experience - pivot tables a must!
- Analytical thinker.
- Comfortable with systems and administration.
- Quick Study.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
This employer offers the following:
- Paid Overtime
- Business Casual Attire
- Paid Parking
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Inventory Audit Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly