Order Entry Clerk
Order Entry Clerk
Lex Products, LLC has an entry-level inside sales opening for an Order Entry Clerk. By accurately entering sales order information into the company’s computer systems the Order Entry Clerk helps ensure that our customers receive the products they need to distribute electrical power to energize industrial, commercial, entertainment and other equipment.
This position is located out of our Shelton, CT office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Enter sales orders into the company’s ERP (computer) system.
- Process orders in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that the information being entered is accurate.
- Professionally manage work load with minimum supervision.
- Team with Inside Sales colleagues in a manner that provides our customers a seamless, smooth and professional experience.
- Participate in department and company meetings as requested.
- Research orders using the company’s ERP and other resources.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- HS Diploma/GED Required.
- 6 months plus experience in a Sales Order Data Entry position.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Accuracy in entering data into computer systems.
- Strong computer skills using MS Windows and data entry systems required; previous experience with ERP systems preferred.
- Capable of performance excellence within a fast paced work environment.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize to meet tight deadlines on a daily basis.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and perform well under pressure.
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Reliable attendance and punctuality.
- Strong problem solving skills and troubleshooting ability.
- Team-oriented & target oriented.
- Strong internal and external customer service skills desired.
- Self-motivated professional with a consistent, reliable work ethic.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time at a desktop computer.
Lex Products LLC
Lex Products LLC is a leading manufacturer of innovative power distribution and control systems designed to withstand rough use and harsh environments. Through Lex’s portable power systems (including distribution boxes, cable assemblies, work lighting, cable protectors, etc.) we provide our entertainment, industrial and military customers the energy needed to successfully accomplish their goals. To learn more, see our web site at www.lexproducts.com.
Lex Products is an EOE/AA Employer
Lex Products is a Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities who can perform the position’s essential job functions.