Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, hand tools, and power tools.
- This person will also set up, operation and cleaning of the production line equipment
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience;
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and industrial skills with some PLC experience.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment with a can do attitude
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift and move objects up to 75 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
Apply for Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly