Quality Control Inspector
- Inspect incoming componentry in accordance to SOP's.
- Oversee product filling and/or packaging of goods in accordance with cGMP's and SOP's.
- Ensure all documentation is maintained in accordance with GDP's and SOP's.
- Ensure facility and equipment are maintained in accordance with cGMP's and SOP's.
- Inform QA manager of any Quality areas of concern and/or ideas for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Able to lift up to 40 lbs., read, write and speak English(bilingual in Spanish a plus), high school graduate (or equivalent), or a minimum of 1 year in manufacturing/line assembly experience, organized, attention to detail, multi-tasking, maintain cleanliness, team player.