A Waterbury manufacturing company is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team. The Financial Analyst will report to the Director of the business unit that they will be supporting. This role is newly created.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide sales reporting to the business unit.
- Prepare financial reports
- Financial analysis including working with sales models (pricing/cost/margins)
- Support Business Unit Director with ad hoc reporting as needed
- BS in Finance/Business
- ERP experience
- 3 years of hands-on experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Compensation: $50-60K, depending on experience
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.