Established Service oriented Connecticut welding and metal fabrication job shop looking for a qualified Salesperson/Estimator with several years of experience and who has outstanding communication skills and networking abilities.
- Excellent customer service is required to succeed in this position.
- Self-motivating and confident with a positive attitude that conveys our organizational strengths and abilities.
- Ability to work with customers to provide them with the best possible fabricated product, price, delivery, and problem solving solutions. Manufacturing engineering experience would be extremely helpful.
- Engage in site visits whenever required
- Provide pricing estimates from drawings and specifications for various types of projects, both industrial and ornamental.
- Knowledge of all types of materials and how they react to welding, forming, and machining processes.
- Able to develop material take-offs from drawings. A strong math background is required.
- Good computer skills required with MS Excel and Outlook competency
- Familiarity with AIA Standard forms a plus
Apply for Salesperson/Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly