Kitchen Manager - **Full Service**
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
As A Kitchen Manager For Our Company, You Will Have "Bragging Rights" That You Work with A Concept That Is Innovative, Expanding And Really Encourages You To Be You! We are a contemporary urban bar and restaurant made known for our handmade trademark martinis, extraordinary collection of appetizers, flatbreads, salads, burgers and sandwiches. We are currently operating close to 90 restaurants in over 20 states with several new restaurants scheduled to open in the near future. We have been successful because we have such a contemporary group of team members, managers and support staff. We are not looking for a robotic or corporate type of Kitchen Manager. We thrive on brand-new ideas, fresh points of view and folks that aren't scared to say what they mean, and mean what they say. We have been continuously challenging ourselves and our team to learn more and try new experiences keeping everyone happy in their work and no one gets bored. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as the Kitchen Manager of our location in Milford, CT.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager will work alongside the management team focusing on building relationships with our guests and Team Members, increasing sales numbers, and ensuring food is properly prepared in a clean and safe environment. The Kitchen Manager will be held accountable for their Team Members' overall performance in the kitchen. This Kitchen Manager will be in charge of training their team in Health Department regulations and educating them in company policies regarding cleanliness and sanitation. Our Kitchen Manager must be a "take-charge" individual who can effectively resolve any issue with Team Members and kitchen equipment to ensure all are performing up to company standards.
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Kitchen Manager is a must for this position
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Kitchen Manager must posses
- The Kitchen Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- The Kitchen Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- The Kitchen Manager may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager in Milford, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, please reply with your resume!