Assistant Shop Foreman For Shop Fabrication Warehouse
Warehouse Fabrication leadership role. Quality control,
• Manage work in progress and maintain shop production schedule.
• Ensure all tasks are completed efficiently and safely, meeting customer delivery expectations.
• Ensure that all company and industry regulated quality standards are maintained on all fabricated equipment.
• Oversee all personnel issues to include performance, employee relation issues and disciplinary process in conjunction with company policies and management
• Plan and direct layout of equipment, workflow, and assembly methods, in conjunction with
• Shop Lead Hands.
• Organize and implement shop mentoring program for new and or inexperienced fabricators.
• Ensure all CNC machine quality meets company standards on all jobs.
• Responsible to ensure hours are logged to proper job and report weekly for payroll.
• Work extended hours as per job requirements.
Start date: Immediate
Hours: 6:00A.M. - 5:00 Mon - Friday, Sat 6:00A.M. - 12:00P.M. When working overtime
Regular Non over time hours are 7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.