We are looking for a product engineer to join the AmesburyTruth Team; The Position is as follows:
BSME or BSCE/ E.I.T. or P.E.
Skills or Specific Knowledge :
- 5 years of experience in the design and analysis of structural components and basic mechanical assemblies.
- Strong project management expertise
- Advanced computer skills.
- Sound problem solving ability
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with others, both within and outside the product development group, particularly within a team setting.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process in regards to structural fabrication (welding, forming, etc.)
Physical Requirements :
- Sit at a desk with a terminal for 8 hours at one time, with designated breaks every two hours.
- Effectively communicate detailed information in both oral and written form.
- Travel overnight and remain for up to one week at other facilities or shows
- Move to and throughout a plant to check prototype work in progress and assist plant personnel with questions.
- Use computer workstation and associated CAD equipment, telephone
Performance Standards :
- Product Development projects meet established product and cost criteria, and are completed according to schedule.
- ISO Standards for document and data control are met.
- When backing up product engineers, process 10 requests per day, to maintain the integrity, accuracy and cost effectiveness of the product.
- Group activities function smoothly, accurately and in a timely manner.
Company Description As the leading provider of products in the North American window and door industry, AmesburyTruth has been setting the standard for quality and durability for over a century. Our components have been tested and specifically engineered to enhance the form and function of our customers' doors and windows. So whether you need window components that add value to your designs or door hardware that looks and performs beautifully, you can trust AmesburyTruth to help you get the job done right.
At the core of our mission is innovation. We strive to provide not only quality window and door components, but also custom-engineered solutions that meet our customers' specific needs. Our skilled team of design engineers can help you create a new window or door system suited perfectly to your project. Our technical services team can quickly guide you to the best hardware solution for your system. With AmesburyTruth, you always have a competitive edge in our ever-changing industry.