Sales Administration Coordinator
This role will directly support the Sales Organization and Customers reporting directly to the Director of Commercial Operations. Responsibilities will include various administrative duties supporting the Commercial Operations team which may include assisting with: order entry, lead management, demo equipment tracking, report distribution, resolving customer inquiries, RMA entry, contract compliance and document retention, preparation of customer documents, maintenance of department training and other records, scheduling of meetings, coordinating Sales related communications and sales meetings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple stakeholders.
- Provide responsiveness to Customers, answer customer phone calls and assist with order entry.
- Work with Customer, Sales and Contracts team to track contract approvals, contract compliance and document retention/electronic filing is monitored and maintained.
- Assist with generating standard sales contracts and quotes.
- Assist the Director with red-line contracts and other customer facing communications.
- Assist with the preparation of shipping documentation as required for international orders.
- Assist with the distribution and maintenance of standard sales reports on a regular basis.
- Assist as required with various customer fulfillment duties and systems including direct mailings, packages, letters, catalogs, samples and other sales literature.
- Additional duties as needed.
Individual must be able to perform each essential duty of this job satisfactorily. Individual should also have the ability to communicate ideas/suggestions for improvement of systems and processes.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required. A degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience working in a customer service or administrative assistant role working with sales administration and /or customer support is required.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and problem resolution along with creative thinking skills.
- Excellent professional manner and telephone sales personality skills a must.
- Strong MS Office experience and computer skills (including Excel and PowerPoint) required.
- Well organized, excellent time management; and have the ability to prioritize in a fast- paced self-directed environment.
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
- Honest, assertive, and systematic.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting up to 10 pounds.
- Stand, walk, stoop, kneel.
- Able to speak and hear.
- Must be able to sit at a computer for long periods of time
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires the use of a computer, copier, and other applicable office equipment.
CASMED believes in the power of diversity, and looks for people with varied cultural backgrounds and broad work and life experiences. We offer rewarding opportunities in a variety of disciplines which add value to our business and the industry as a whole. Everyone who is part of CASMED brings a unique blend of talent, enthusiasm and ambition for a stimulating work environment. In return for your talent, we provide a dynamic work environment that supports you in building your career, and a comprehensive compensation and progressive benefits program that rewards your contributions to the business.