We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,200 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
Our client, The Town of North Haven, is seeking an HR Administrator to direct and oversee the daily HR and Administrative operations of a multifaceted financial, administrative, and governmental organization. This would include direct supervision of staff, planning and developing work flows, handling benefits and union relations, quality control and program management.
- Assist in planning/developing office work schedules, assign and evaluate staff.
- Assist in preparation of the office and Town budgets.
- Prepare for and facilitate work flows during the annual (8 week) audit.
- Plan and submit reports on personnel and other budgetary matters to facilitate decision making.
- Work with actuaries and prepare pension calculations for retirees.
- Supervise Bookkeeper/Payroll function.
- Supervise/oversee switchboard scheduling.
- Prepare and submit special reports for labor negotiations.
- Prepare comparative documentation for wage/benefit decision making.
- Attend meetings/conferences to keep abreast of labor, tax and banking matters.
- Oversee the Town’s attendance reporting system.
- Involvement in collective bargaining process, including the processing and resolution of grievances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in addition to 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of the principles/practices of personnel/payroll administration
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local tax/labor laws
- Experience with payroll platforms and computerized HR records (HRIS or similar)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, associates, subordinates, officials of other agencies as well as the general public
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please send your resume via this service.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V