The world's largest standalone medical technology development company is currently seeking a Quality Lab Technician in the North Haven, CT area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
- Perform sampling and physical and chemical testing of products in accordance with approved sampling plans. Review manufacturing/vendor traceability, on production, incoming documentation, and in the computer system.
- Document and record inspection results. Set-up and calibrate different types of measuring instruments and equipment when necessary.
- Perform audits of the manufacturing production areas for adherence to Standard Operating Procedures. Demonstrate awareness for cost containment and consistently look for areas of improvement in works in progress.
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- High school diploma. General knowledge of manufacturing procedures.
- Knowledge of various computer applications. Ability to use a variety of testing equipment.
- Health Insurance
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.