Technical Sales Representative NonWovens
This full time position will focus on growing sales in existing and new marketplaces for established engineered material layer technology and manufacturing company. Responsibilities will include Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding, Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales.
Responsible for sales of targeted non-woven and technical paper insulation products. Contacts inactive accounts and identifies new sales opportunities for existing, new or potential Xamax products. Will work with management and support departments as needed during each stage of sales and/or product development process.
Key job responsibilities: Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding, Building Relationships, People Skills, Online Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales.
Job responsibilities include:
• Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
• Closes new accounts by researching potential accounts, their buying and technical needs, developing, developing an introduction, making sales calls, online, by phone and in-person, answering online, email, telephone , and all other inquiries; verifying and entering customer information.
• Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining delivery dates and terms
• Grows existing accounts by researching potential new products via their buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Utilizes Sales Force to develop and track sales
• Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
Company Description Hiring company is Xamax Industries, an inventive company that creates customized engineered material layers of nonwovens, technical paper, fibers, labimates and cotton for industrial and consumer markets. We provide innovative, engineering-driven, patent protected solutions for manufacturers of thermoset & thermoplastic structures, electrical wire and cable, personal care and interleaving products.
Also, Xamax provides value-added coating, laminating, pigmenting and printing services along with converting capabilities (rewinding , slitting and spooling); all customized to meet individualized process and performance requirements. It is an ISO certified organization
Xamax has global customers and suppliers and is based in Seymour Connecticut.