- Provide prompt, courteous and effective communication with clients via phone and email
- Train and coach clients on adoption of web-based patient surveying and engagement tools
- Monitor account performance using web-based reporting tools and provide guidance to clients for maximizing service, benefits and product features
- Oversee a range of operations transactions including user access, data mapping, account and survey setup, modifications, and troubleshooting
- Analyze account data, including import activity and report results
- Use Salesforce.com to manage daily tasks, as well as log and maintain client interaction
- Participate in day-to-day functions, meetings and training
- Provide summary of areas of responsibilities as requested, identifying items for escalation or to share with the team
Required Skills, Education, and Competencies:
- Intermediate or higher level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and Excel
- Basic to intermediate level proficiency with a CRM program, preferably Salesforce
- Ability to successfully manage and prioritize tasks across multiple applications and projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum 1 year of account management experience with proven competency in online or web-based service or account support (SaaS)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an operational, analyst or support role for a technology or service organization
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrate a high level of autonomy and resourcefulness
- Must be a self-starter, adaptable to new concepts and exhibit a strong initiative
- Ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Must be self-directed, dependable and punctual
- Possess a high level of professionalism and have excellent follow-through skills
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision-making under pressure
- Must possess a strong business acumen and high level of confidence
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Paid time off plus holidays
- Comprehensive benefit plans
- 401k plan
- Career growth opportunities
SPHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Client Services and Account Manager will provide excellent communication via phone, email, and web support to our large healthcare provider client base. (S)He is also required to troubleshoot account issues, participate in quality assurance tasks and support projects as part of a team.
This position requires exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail, a flexible customer service attitude, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, start up environment.
This position will report to the Comptroller.
SPH Analytics (SPH), a leader in healthcare analytics and population health management, empowers clients to analyze and interpret their clinical, financial, and consumer experience data to maximize their performance. SPH's Population Care???, Population Value???, and Population Engage??? solutions are built on the innovative Nexus??? Platform, providing insights and impact to integrated health networks, ACOs, hospitals, ambulatory care providers, physician groups, and health plans. SPH's quality measure dashboards, financial risk measurement analytics, healthcare survey and call center solutions, and consulting services empower clients to meet the Triple Aim by improving population health, reducing overall cost of care, and improving the patient experience.
Ranked number one in MACRA and MIPS Support Technology for Value-Based Care by Black Book Research, SPH Analytics has been providing insights to clients for more than 24 years and serves clients in all 50 states. Corporate headquarters are in metro Atlanta. SPH Analytics is part of the $3 billion Symphony Technology Group portfolio. For more information, call 1- or visit SPHAnalytics.com.
[Client Services and Account Manager]