Restaurant Assistant Manager
Restaurant Assistant Manager A fresh approach to work. Restaurant Assistant Manager When you join Panera LLC, as a Restaurant Assistant Manager, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a restaurant manager, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Restaurant Assistant Manager today! This is a great opportunity to hone and develop your management skills in preparation for advancement with Panera LLC.
Restaurant Assistant Manager About the Assistant Manager position:
- You make it happen. Its simple our customers love our food and we love our customers. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, its up to you to create an everyday oasis for them to meet friends, celebrate special occasions or complete an important work project while enjoying a meal in a bakery-cafe.
- Its about being our best. Your role as an Assistant Manager is to continually invest in and develop our cafe teams to help them execute flawless service and create memorable experiences.
- We keep it real. Our customer service is as authentic and wholesome as our food quality ingredients and relationships without the filler.
- 3 years restaurant management experience preferred
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Competitive salary & incentives
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities, including our Joint Venture General Manager Program
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
600900 North Haven, CT - Universal Drive North External Reference Code JR Company Name 100 Panera, LLC
With over 1,800 bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread?? family, and more opening all the time, it's no wonder that our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, our customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals with a focus on our always freshly baked artisan bread. We're committed to creating great-tasting, quality food you can trust, served in an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in each of our bakery-cafes.
It's this warmth that you'll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values (No Jerks!), we're confident you'll find us a rewarding and even fun place to work.
To learn more about our company, including our passion for giving back to our communities, visit PaneraBread.com.