Outside Sales Representative- New Haven
W??rth USA is expanding nationwide! We are strengthening our sales force, expanding our product line, and improving on an already outstanding service offering. With almost 50 years of experience, our organization partners with customers across the country to provide solutions, fasteners, chemicals, tools and inventory management to the auto, trucking, boating, busing and fleet industry. We are part of the Wurth Group of companies, the largest company of its kind with over $13 billion in sales and 66,000 employees worldwide!
We are seeking Outside Sales Representatives who can find and cultivate new business opportunities and facilitate growth within existing accounts.
Key responsibilities of an Outside Sales Representative include:
- Engage decision makers through face to face outside sales calls and prospecting
- Manage a territory, making 8-12 daily outside sales calls on automotive and collision repair facilities
- Represent self as a consultative partner by understanding a customer's business needs and providing solutions
- Provide value added services such as ordering of product, inventory management and problem solving
- Differentiate the quality of WURTH products and services from the competition through presentations and demonstrations
- A minimum of 1 year of outside sales experience is preferred but willing to train individuals who demonstrate energy, enthusiasm, business acumen, strong work ethic, motivation and desire to be successful; automotive or collision repair experience is a plus
- Ability to connect with decision makers and build lasting relationships
- Comfortable hunting new business
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, account development and time and territory management preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook, Excel, Word
- Valid driver's license
What WURTH USA Offers You:
- Consistent income with a base/bonus and commission components
- Vehicle and incidental expense allowance with the potential for a company car for achieving sales goals.
- Monthly product demo allowance
- In-house sales academy and on the job education and training
- Outstanding benefits package
In order to be considered for the position, please complete an online application through the WURTH USA Career Center.
WURTH USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies or recruiters, please!
We believe in training and developing our team and promoting from within.
We have a superb team of researchers and developers devoted to crafting the best auto repair supplies in the automotive industry.
We believe it's our obligation to be environmentally responsible and offer a complete line of green products.
We have a network of 4 distribution centers allowing us to deliver the WURTH branded product directly to our customers in 48-72 hours with an exceptional 98.5% fill rate.
We have partnerships with internationally known, world class organizations in the industry.
Our Vision: Quality, Innovation and People provide extraordinary value that drives our customers' business forward by understanding their needs and developing solutions together.Company Description We are part of the Wurth Group of companies, the largest of its kind with over $13 billion in sales and 69,000 employees worldwide! All over the world, more than three million customers trust in the products and service of Wurth. Competence, quality and closeness to the customer are the foundation of our business.
WURTH USA Inc. was founded in 1969 in Monsey, New York as WURTH Fastener Corporation, with only 1 internal employee and 2 sales representatives distributing automotive supply type items to New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.
Today, our sales force is over 400 strong with 90 internal employees, each committed to our continued growth through the success of our customers. Our distribution network provides national coverage from three locations: New Jersey, Nevada, and Florida, which encompass over 200,000 square feet. All orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt at a 99% fill rate.