Electrical Engineer (RF)
4Catalyzer is building novel medical devices, and deep learning driven applications, to change healthcare and save the life of someone you love. We operate at the intersection of medicine, physics, and machine learning and are seeking a brilliant, driven, organized, high-bandwidth individuals to accelerate our efforts.
Are you talented and looking for a company whose aspirations make you proud? Do you want to work with a team that inspires confidence? We are seeking electrical engineers to join our startup. If you can make RF systems with cost, flexibility and scalability, contact us.
- 5-10+ years with RF circuits and systems
- Masters or PhD degree, or equivalent experience in electrical engineering or physics
- You will have experience with Cadence/mentor design tools, configuration management tools.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collegial, team environment
- Ability to interface seamlessly with supply chain, parts management systems, consultants and suppliers.
- Prior work experience turning prototypes into products and/or with medical devices is a plus
We provide visa assistance for non-U.S. applicants.
Our competitive compensation plan includes salary, stock options and robust benefits.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.