Clinical Program Manager
We are looking for senior level Program Manager to support 4 (2 active INDs, one being filed at the end of the year) programs. They have a current Program Manager who can provide CRO vendor oversight, but are looking for a CPM that can provide "day to day tactical leadership" for all of their programs. This professional will need to be experienced in all functional areas and be able to drive project timelines within each department. This is a 6 month opportunity for 30-40 hrs/wk as the while the client looks for a FTE. This professional will need to be highly skilled at the following:
- Program management experience - the current contract clinical ops person will continue to manage the day to day study activities.
- Experience working cross functionally and/or in a matrix environment (pharm/tox, regulatory, manufacturing, etc)
- Working knowledge of how cross functional areas impact deliverables, and able to proactively manage timelines.
- Understand study start-up and management of clinical data(experience with EDC and IRT systems)
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Clinical Operations
- 2 years of experience working on oncology programs
- Past experience working at a CRO (preferred)
- Onsight for 2-3 days per week. (Can work remote part-time)