Front Office Person
Overview: A private busy Medical practice in the Southbury, CT area is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to help manage the front office and represent our practice with professionalism. Some travel between offices will be needed with notice given. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls (take biographical info) and effectively manage schedule, asking for third party, patient referrals.
- Contact patients to confirm appointments.
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
- Track and maintain Order/Repair Requests.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy.
- Type correspondence for professionals.
- Handle insurance.
- Discussing wellness initiative with patient base.
- 2 years front office experience, preferably in a medical setting.
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task on a daily basis.