?? Provides financial leadership for the for the Bilco business unit of AmesburyTruth in North America.
?? This position is responsible for managing effective accounting, reporting and FP&A functions providing timely and accurate information for financial statement reporting and to assist management in sound decision-making.
?? Major areas of oversight include: inventory and cost accounting, budgeting/forecasting, production reporting, FP&A providing direction on improving operational performance, capital asset expenditure processes and ensuring accurate monthly financial reporting and performance metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, create and maintain effective forecasts and budgets across multiple IT platforms, manufacturing sites and functions
- Partner with AmesburyTruth Controller to evaluate and implement appropriate and consistent internal controls
- Provide accurate and timely financial records, on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, in accordance with GAAP and corporate policy as a steward of the balance sheet
- Required to have a detailed understanding on how actual financial results compare with budgets and forecasts and the ability to recommend corrective actions as necessary to Operations personnel.
- Maintain and improve financial reporting process/system
- Monitor and analyze inventory balances through reconciliations of raw materials, WIP and finished goods monthly
- Maintain effective and report on internal controls over financial reporting and disclosure and controls to safeguard business assets
- Manage day-to-day workflow, administrative, and prioritization along with providing support and development, including constructive feedback as needed, of direct and indirect reports
- Support Operations on projects and activities focused on reducing costs in key operations.
- Assist as requested with ad hoc projects and analysis
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Proven team leadership, change management and people development experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead process improvement and change management
- Strong financial and analytical skills with ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and can take an enterprise view beyond an individual site or plant
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency and the ability to work under deadline pressures.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and projected with changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
QUALIFICATIONS / PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate in Finance or Accounting required; CPA/MBA preferred
- Advanced degree or additional years of experience preferred
- 5 - 8 years financial business experience required
- 3 - 5 years staff management and leadership
- Experience supporting manufacturing operations
- Experience working in a manufacturing oriented ERP environment along with such tools as (Hyperion and HFM)
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to use normal office equipment (scanner, printer, copier, computer)
- Schedule often requires working alone in the office
- Ability to travel domestically on occasion
- Must be able to talk/hear/sit for prolonged periods of time
- The work performed is conducted in a climate-controlled facility with moderate noise levels that are within OSHA limits.
Company Description As the leading provider of products in the North American window and door industry, AmesburyTruth has been setting the standard for quality and durability for over a century. Our components have been tested and specifically engineered to enhance the form and function of our customers' doors and windows. So whether you need window components that add value to your designs or door hardware that looks and performs beautifully, you can trust AmesburyTruth to help you get the job done right.
At the core of our mission is innovation. We strive to provide not only quality window and door components, but also custom-engineered solutions that meet our customers' specific needs. Our skilled team of design engineers can help you create a new window or door system suited perfectly to your project. Our technical services team can quickly guide you to the best hardware solution for your system. With AmesburyTruth, you always have a competitive edge in our ever-changing industry.