Sales and Business Development Manager
4 days left
- Job Board
We're looking for self starters and quick learners who will have a large degree of independence and responsibility. If you need a lot of feedback, direction and instruction - this will not be a good fit. We need someone who can problem solve, think on their feet, and most importantly, follow through.
You will be responsible for developing and tracking your own KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) basically the metrics you think are important. These KPI's will be developed in light of the goals and objectives we set 30/60/90 days and further down the road. Attention to detail and an analytical way of thinking is important.
This is a company where we are looking to grow and scale. Therefore, you will help develop, implement and track systems and processes. We welcome open dialogue, discussion and input. This is a team environment where we will all be working towards the same goal.
It is a fast paced job, and will be challenging. The biggest requirements for this third member of the team is motivation and a strong work ethic.
Salary will consist of a base salary with a large focus on commission and/or pay increases based on performance. As the company grows so will you. Any start-up is a risk with upside, and taking a job at one, at least this one, is no different.
Here are some additional details:
- Oversee the daily sales operations
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Establish sales goals and metrics
- Train and evaluate employees
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Work with HR to recruit top-tier talent
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM platforms or related software
If you are interested in applying, please send an email with the title: "Grit 'N Wit - Looking to Join the Team." Please list visit our website, come up with 3 KPI's and a 30/60/90 day plan. Keep it 1 page or less. Please also send your resume too (1 page or less). Ryan and I look forward to hearing from you!