The Project Coordinator is responsible for prioritizing requests, understanding business requirements, and running web development projects from kickoff through delivery. We are looking for someone who can take each project - large or small - and manage the process and as well as the team from start to finish. The successful candidate will be able to figure out a solution to any problem and not drop the ball.
As part of this position you'll be expected to be proactive and bring recommendations for how to grow the capabilities of the group, optimize workflow, and review/recommend new software solutions.
- Prepare for and facilitate meetings for current projects, and backlog of projects
- Ability to collaborate with all teams, compile all deliverables and set the team members assigned to the task up for success
- Be able to interpret project requests, understand the overall goal, create project plans and clearly communicate to all parties involved
- Set and communicate realistic deadlines to team members, and ensure all projects are on track, on time and resulting in the agreed upon final product
- Identify trends / common problems and come up with solutions
- Identify and resolve communication gaps
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take full ownership of assigned responsibilities, and appropriately prioritize
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, projects, and people at once, many with converging deadlines
- Inventive when solving problems and resourceful in finding answers when information is not readily available
Requirements and Relevant Experience:
- Project coordinator experience, preferably working with web developers but not required
- Proficient in web based applications
- Adept at forecasting project timelines and resources
- Familiarity with project management software
- Basic CMS experience
- Basic Web knowledge
Who Would Thrive:
- A natural organizer who enjoys tracking details and is passionate about the big picture
- Someone with strong analytical, technical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the ability to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions
- Team player
- Someone willing to roll up their sleeves, dig in and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- A person that is dedicated to learning and always looking for new ways to improve
We offer a unique and creative atmosphere, a casual work environment, and a competitive salary with bonus.
About The Treehouse Internet Group:
We are an internet marketing agency that specializes in building custom software for ourselves and our clients throughout the home improvement industry. We have won over 24 innovation prizes, multiple business ethics awards from the Better Business Bureau, and a Tech Top 40 award. We were also awarded the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Connecticut in 2009, 2012 and 2016 by Hearst Media. The owner was selected as Business Person of the Year by Business New Haven and as Small Business Person of the Year with the Small Business Association (SBA).