Regional Manager - High School Exchange Coordinator Overseer
- Have worked in student exchange as a coordinator for three or more years
- Have successfully placed and overseen exchange students
- Are optimistic, enthusiastic, motivated, flexible self-starters
- Have a desire to make a positive international impact
- Have excellent communication skills in English
Job responsibilities include:
- Overseeing a team of coordinators who will arrange students' homes and schools
- Working as a liaison for students, families, schools, and coordinators
- Helping in development of local community interesting in hosting, enrolling, or coordinating students
- Ensuring monthly reports and orientations are done in a timely manner
- Working with the students directly when necessary
- Participating in the annual PAX national meeting
Additional information and compensation:
This position is for individuals who have already been involved in student exchange as a coordinator - who are familiar with finding host families and working out enrollments with high schools. It will be a supervisory position to direct and assist a team of coordinators in the state as they speak with schools and families, orient and check in on families and students, and do all other work and training relevant to student exchange.
The pay will be a contractual amount based on the amount of work put in. There are also incentives to be earned including various trips and extra cash that are earned by the placement and supervision of students. The contract may also include medical insurance benefits.Company Description About PAX
PAX - Program of Academic Exchange is a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to increase mutual respect among the people of the world, to foster an appreciation of our differences and similarities, and to enhance our ability to communicate with one another. PAX believes that this mission is served by providing young people with the opportunity to study abroad and live with a host family for an extended period of time.
While PAX has a global vision, the organization works one student at a time. Committed to a quality program that is small and personal, PAX works exclusively with high school exchange. All PAX programs feature a homestay experience with a family abroad.
PAX has its headquarters in New York. The foundation works with community coordinators across the U.S. with 76 sending organizations around the world.
PAX provides comprehensive support to its community coordinators, online training and consistent oversight to help new members achieve their goals.