The HVAC Instructor is responsible for providing quality instruction to students through well prepared classes, relevant assignments, fair assessment of learning, clear documentation of student progress, and support of the academic success for all students.
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm
The HVAC Instructor will have a hand in...
- Have high energy level and ability to engage students
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Learn our practice and strategies quickly
- Receive and respond to ongoing training, development, and feedback
- Mentor and help guide students of all levels achieve their best
- High School Diploma/GED
- S1/S2 HVAC Technician License and EPA Universal License
- 5 years documentable occupational work experience, not including apprenticeship
- Must have ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- N.A.T.E. is a plus
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now by using the "Apply to this Position" button to submit your application and resume.Company Description The Porter and Chester Institute, Inc., is a private sector, post-secondary technical education institution located in Connecticut and Massachusetts. Our mission is to train our students in the technical and professional skills essential for their chosen careers.
WIth 9 campus locations throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts, we offer post-secondary training in in the transportation, health care, skilled trades and technology industries. Our specific programs include Automotive Repair, Electronic Systems, HVAC/R, ,Electrician, as well as Medical and Dental Assisting, Medical Office Adminstration, Practical Nursing and Computer aided design and drafting and Computer Repair Networking Technologies.
Our faculty and staffare committed to providing a positive student experience.