This is a 1st or 2nd shift, full time position, working in a climate controlled, friendly atmosphere located in Milford Connecticut. Our machinists are required to perform programming on Mori Seiki lathes with live tooling and sub spindle, with conversational controls. One machinist will run 2 lathes, keeping them running efficiently throughout the day. In exchange for your hard work, you will be compensated with a competitive wage and excellent benefits including paid vacation and holiday, medical, dental, vision and 401K matching and profit sharing for your retirement.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Must be able to setup and run Mori Seiki CNC lathes with live tooling.
2. Able to read, interpret, and utilize part prints and tools.
3. Experience setup and run Hardinge CNC lathe.
4. Proficient in the use of calipers, micrometers, and other measurement devices.
5. Must be team oriented.
6. Five years minimum hands-on experience.
7. Must be prepared to demonstrate capabilities at interview.