Field Service Technician
Who is CynergisTek?
CynergisTek is a top-ranked cybersecurity and information management consulting firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. CynergisTek offers specialized services and solutions to help organizations achieve privacy, security, compliance, and document output goals. Since 2004, the company has served as a partner to hundreds of healthcare organizations and is dedicated to supporting and educating the industry by contributing to relevant industry associations.
What you'll be doing:
As a Field Service Printer Technician, you are the dedicated printer repair specialist on site for our clients. Additional duties include:
- Preventative maintenance, diagnose issues and perform repairs
- Responsible for managing an assigned territory and client for MFPs and individual printers
- Updating and managing inventory
- Exceptional customer service
- Toner sweeps, meter reads
- Independent worker, effective time management
- Supports team providing 24/7 on call coverage
- Minimum of 1 year of experience repairing printers, certifications are a plus
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Desire to work independently with strong time management skills
- Must provide own, reliable vehicle
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Software application and network troubleshooting skills (TCP/IP protocol) are highly desired
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, work at floor level and walk long distances
Various immunizations and/or medical testing may be required as a condition of employment for any positions that work on-site regularly in a hospital or medical setting
Why Join Us?
Recognition - CynergisTek won the 2017 Best in KLAS award for Cyber Security Advisory Services and was recognized in the 2016 KLAS Security Advisory Services report for having the highest overall client satisfaction, performance and impact on security preparedness in healthcare.
Benefits - In addition to working with a collaborative team, we offer a rich employee benefit plan, company discounts, competitive health, life and 401k benefits at a minimal cost.
Growth - CynergisTek has seen record breaking year-over-year growth for the past several years. In 2014, we had more than 70% increase in revenue from the previous year, representing a compounded annual growth rate of 61% since 2012 plus a compounded annual growth rate of 108% in new customers.