Territory Sales Representative Trainee
Herc Rentals is a premier full-line equipment-rental company - providing our customers the equipment solutions they need to get their work done safely, confidently and cost effectively, while enabling them to conserve capital for their growth investments.
With over 50 years of equipment-rental expertise, approximately 4,800 employees with approximately 275 company operated locations, principally in North America. Herc Rentals is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation; industrial & manufacturing; oil & gas; government & municipalities; construction, mining, & energy; remediation & restoration; emergency response; facilities; MRO; entertainment; and ground care.
We aspire to be the supplier, employer and investment of choice in our industry, with core values that promote a culture built on integrity, respect, teamwork, and accountability.
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, entry-level, sales-minded candidates to join our team as a Territory Sales Representative Trainee. This is an ideal position for someone looking for a new challenge with opportunity for growth in a sales capacity.
Start Building your Sales Career with Herc Rentals!
Our Territory Sales Representative Trainee position offers candidates the opportunity to:
- Enter a fast track sales development program
- Build on basic sales skills to become a talented sales professional
- Learn about the equipment rental industry and gain knowledge of a wide variety of the equipment we rent and sell
- Work alongside our outside sales team to visit customer job sites and make sales calls
- Contribute to the revenue growth of a sales territory
- Gain exposure to specialty divisions within the company such as National Accounts, Industrial Sales, Entertainment Services and Energy Services
Successful trainees will be ready for immediate placement into Territory Sales Representative positions with possibility for future roles in branch management, region sales management, national accounts and more!
- Ability to relocate at least within region
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Desire to enter a sales career that focuses on relationship based selling
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- 1 to 2 years of general sales experience, preferably from the retail, telecommunications or light industrial markets
- Self-motivated and competitive personality
- Understands the importance of time management
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a growth-oriented company, Herc Rentals is the right place for you! As an industry leader, we offer the opportunity for training, development, and advancement. In addition, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous vacation program. Apply today to be part of a team built for success!
Herc Rentals is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.