Do you love working with numbers? Do you want to be the driving force behind increasing profits of a growing company? Do you love working in Human Resources?
Then, don't miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Accounting & HR Administrator. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage "Like it never even happened"!
Our franchise is seeking someone who is great on the phone, has excellent accounting skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you'll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then, you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO?? Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
- Maintain accurate records in QuickBooks??
- Create financial reports and perform analysis
- Monitor and maintain inventory, fixed assets, and business resume
- Maintain tax, insurance, and compliance requirements
- Maintain vendors, resources, and subcontractors
- Complete accounts payable activities
- Complete accounts receivable activities
- Maintain petty cash fund
- Prepare and maintain cash management reports
- Coordinate and administer payroll and benefits
- Provide HR administrative support
- Complete and document HR compliance
- Perform technology backups
- Perform technology setup, protection, and tracking
- Gather and coordinate hardware and software requirements
- Maintain relationships with technology vendors
- 5+ year(s) of experience with QuickBooks Pro?? (most recent versions)
- 5+ years of experience with collection activities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate?? and proprietary software
- Associate degree in accounting preferred or strong professional background of 5+ years bookkeeping experience
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law