LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
LCSW - Waterbury, CT
Job Type: Full-time
Must be Bilingual Spanish
Great opportunity to work Full time with an amazing, dedicated and caring leadership team providing community health and social services. Here is where you can make a difference while creating a warm, inviting environment for patients, family members and caregivers with a company dedicated and focused on key life elements that affect overall wellness to community it serves.
We are seeking a LCSW that knowledgeable of the principles of sound therapeutic practices. Under the Director of Behavioral Health the LCSW will be responsible for initial diagnostic assessment utilizing current DSM diagnostic criteria, evaluation including psycho-social assessment, and mental status exams for adults and their families, to ensure that patients receive treatment using evidence based treatment models to assist patients in achieving treatment goals and objectives related to psycho-social needs
• Master's Degree with 3 years experience
• Licensed (LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
• Minimum one year experience in a hospital, community based mental health center or private practice setting as part of their training experience..
• Experience in procedures and documentation requirements of managed care organizations.
• Experience in the facilitation and development of psycho-educational and psycho-social groups and materials.
• Familiarity with current version of DSM diagnostic criteria.
• Familiarity with CPT and ICD 9 coding requirements for behavioral health services.
Competitive pay, an excellent friendly work environment and generous benefits. Some traveling required.