Entry Level Customer Service - Retail Experience
Corporate Concepts is a firm that provides strong sales and marketing results for our fortune 500 and 100 clients in the White Plains and Westchester areas of NY . We focus on providing exceptional results for our clients through integrity, work ethic, and excellent representation. Due to our proven track record, we have doubled our company in size over the past year. Because of this growth we are looking to fill entry level direct sales and marketing positions with growth into more of a manager roles. We are seeking an Entry Level Customer Service - Retail Experience to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues through face to face interactions.
- Handle customer inquiries
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Hitting daily sales and marketing targets set by our clients
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We have hired and trained many candidates in the retail field and believe they have the best track record when dealing with customers service, client relations, customer retention and sales.
We are willing to train the right individual in every aspect of our business and take their experience from retail and apply it to a corporate environment. We simply ask for a great student mentality and outstanding work ethic.
At Corporate Concepts, we truly believe success in measured through the quality of a work environment we provide for our team and others. If you believe you are the right fit for our company and your beliefs are in line with those of our organization, please submit your resume.Company Description Corporate Concepts is a branch of the very successful marketing firm and we are growing rapidly. Our goal is to open three more offices in the next year.
The only candidates we are seriously considering, are those we can potentially see managing an office with us. Some of the characteristics that are required are: someone who can multi-task, who is passionate about helping others, and is ultimately looking for professional growth within our company.
we are a marketing firm. This means we have unlimited resources, clients, and markets to grow with. We look for a team members who can:
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Corporate Concepts' core values
- Communicate in a one-on-one based sales organization
- Partake in training exercises with fellow team members