Team Lead *Training Included*
APR Consulting Inc is committed to delivering for our clients. Come see why we win!
Are you ready to build a career in the telecom and wireless cellular world?!
The clearly defined career paths at APR Consulting Inc provide our people with a fast-track to director-level roles. Our Team Lead will be the face of our clients, growing their market share by highlighting the value of their products and services to small businesses. They're the head of a team of field based associates, charged with driving sales results through coaching, one-on-one training, and direct selling.
What You'll Do:
- Provide information to small businesses about new products and promotions from our clients.
- Actively listen to and engage customers in conversation about products and services and make recommendations based those conversations.
- Develop and executive sales, relationship building, and customer service plans that jive with quality standards and team goals.
- Develop an environment in which team members work together like friends to achieve all business goals.
- Analyze each team member's performance. Find areas for improvement and give individual coaching towards success.
- Partner closely with management, human resources, and operations acting as the feet on the street point for sales.
What We're Looking for:
- Multi-tasker extraordinaire; great time management skills and attention to detail.
- Love of a fast-paced environment; showing professionalism, confidence, and a positive attitude in all situations.
- Social butterfly; someone who can build relationships with potential customers, existing clients, and most importantly team members.
- A cheerleader and a coach; able to give constructive feedback to team members and celebrate their victories.
- Passion, commitment, and drive to deliver an experience the improves our customer's business.
Candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, entry level, entry level sales, training, sales training, sales management, leadership, account sales, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, sales, entry level, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, sales, customer response, customer effectiveness, full time, entry level, sales, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, sales, full time, entry level, customer service analyst, customer service associate, sales, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, sales, full time, entry level, customer relationship management, marketing management, hospitality, customer service, business management, business to business sales, Outside sales, Marketing and advertising specialists, Entry level sales and Marketing, Sports minded individuals, Management training, Training others, Marketing reps, Consulting, Business Development, Marketing coordinator.