We are currently hiring full-time representatives in our Customer Support and Mortgage Departments.
Candidate must be able to multi-task, and able to process a high volume of incoming service requests accurately and efficiently. Candidate must be professional and personable, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; good typing and PC skills. Must be reliable, and able to work well independently and as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Place and receive incoming customer processing requests received over the phone and through our proprietary web based system.
- Place outgoing calls/faxes to 3rd party creditors to verify credit information on the credit file.
- Arrange and place conference calls with borrowers to assist with customer's processing request.
- Update customer on status of processing request through verbal and email correspondence.
- Assist customers and borrowers with questions regarding credit reporting services.
Experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate. Previous mortgage processing, banking/financial or credit reporting experience a definite plus!
Hours are based on the position, however will range between 7:30 am and 7:00 pm; with the possible addition of an 8:00 pm shift in the future.