- Sets up and operates equipment related to the ESC business by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads blueprints or mill cards for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances and tooling instructions
- Performs all powder operations to produce ESC parts including blending/reducing/grinding/screening of powders.
- Operates soak and batch furnaces as needed.
- Performs rolling/shearing/saw cutting operations.
- Operates CNC machining centers.
- Performs quality checks to insure product meets internal and customer specifications using various measuring devices.
- Performs packaging and shipment of material including appropriate paperwork and record keeping.
- Must be able to perform multiple functions on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed.
Position Requirements: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or 12 to 36 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
$17.50-$20.50 DOECompany Description AMETEK, Inc., (NYSE:AME) () is a publicly-traded company and leading global manufacturer with annualized sales in excess of $4.2 billion and 15,000 colleagues at over 120 manufacturing locations world wide. Headquartered in Berwyn, PA, the Corporation has a track record of exceptional financial and market success with a commitment to double the size and profits of the Company over the next five years. Major strategic drivers include strategic acquisitions, organic growth through new product development, operational effectiveness and global and market expansion.
The Company is diversified - geographically, across the durable goods manufacturing sector and industries offering a variety of highly engineered products and services. AMETEK is organized into three business groups: two Electronic Instrumentation Groups and an Electro-mechanical Group. Its strong market position and increasing emphasis on highly differentiated products insulate the Company from significant adverse impact due to variable conditions in local economies or particular industry sectors.
AMETEK's culture reflects the passion and success of a dynamic, results-oriented organization built upon operational consistency, targeted investment in technology and strong market positions. AMETEK is decentralized but drives accountability, work structure and work style that fits each business. The culture is a team-oriented meritocracy and values candor, openness and continuous improvement. The company is results-driven and is known for its high ethics and integrity. A strong work ethic and a sense of engagement create a culture of shared purpose and connection; it is a down-to-earth, roll-up-the-sleeves environment where people work hard, support each other and are passionate but respectful with each other and their customers.
The AMETEK Specialty Metal Products (SMP) Division is a global leader in the development and production of an array of superior metal products. The Precision Tube and Strip (PT&S) Business Units specialize in the development and production of precision metal tubes, high quality specialty metal strip, specialty metal wire and similar advanced engineered materials.