We have an opportunity for an outgoing Web Account Manager at the Treehouse Internet Group in Seymour, CT. We are an online marketing firm that specializes in the home improvement industry.
Our need for a Web Account Manager stems from our growth in bringing on new clients across the U.S. and Canada.
This is a great job for a web marketer who likes to work with clients, or a customer service representative with some web skills. We will train the right person in all aspects of the position. This job will be a combination of hands on and project management, relying on our team of developers, designers, and writers to ensure the success of our clients.
If you like to be challenged, have great customer service skills, wish to work in a growing team of web developers and marketers, and help lead our clients to success, then the Treehouse Internet Group may be the right place for you. Did I mention that we work in a Treehouse? See our website to learn more about our work environment.
Our Web Account Managers:
- Have great customer service skills, always ensuring that our clients are happy.
- Have great communication skills over the phone and email.
- Read and edit their client's website's content for clarity, readability, grammar, spelling.
- Have been trained on the intricacies of our CMS and teach their clients in its usage.
- Help improve their client's websites by monitoring analytical data and recommending constant improvements.
- Have been trained on SEO and recommend and make changes to their client's websites for constant improvement.
The skills that would set you apart would include:
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of SEO
- Copy writing skills
This is a great opportunity for a customer success representative who enjoys working on the Internet and wants to be part of a fast-growing, fast-paced Internet department.
As an Account Manager with the Treehouse Internet Group you'll find:
- A unique and creative atmosphere.
- A casual work environment.
- A dedicated and competitive 50 person web marketing team.
- A company that is looking to quickly hire the right candidate.
- A competitive base salary and bonus.
We are looking for a self-starting Account Manager who can work at break-neck-speed, overcome challenges, solve problems, figure things out, get things done, and make our clients happy.
The 24-year-old company, holds 27 patents, has won 24 innovation prizes, a MarketingSherpa email marketing award, two website marketing awards and three business ethics awards from the Better Business Bureau, and a Tech Top 40 award. We were also awarded the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Connecticut in 2009 and again in 2012 by Hearst Media. The owner was selected as Business Person of the Year by Business New Haven and as Small Business Person of the Year with the Small Business Association (SBA) -- you can follow his blog at .