Administrative Support Specialist
Marcus & Millichap's New Haven office seeks a self-motivated , team oriented individual to join our staff . The Brokerage Administrator (BA) / Certified Agent Support Specialist (CASS) reports directly to the Operations Manager.
This position would evolve into a Support Specialist as well, who would be given the tools, training, and certification to train agents and employees on M&M specific programs and tools.
- Brokerage administration and transactional responsibilities including managing online listings
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the office and conference room areas
- Perform a variety of administrative duties as required to support agents including data entry and proofreading of marketing packages and other client materials
- Marketing support including proposals, event/activity coordination, advertising, etc. using software such as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Stationed at front desk; professionally answering calls and greeting guests
- Ability to communicate extremely well with a diverse group of personality types
- Possess a strong desire to learn new concepts and challenge yourself to learn and grow
- Have a natural willingness to be helpful and be very service oriented
- Reliable and punctual
- Adaptable and willing to take on tasks as needed
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Patient yet efficient
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficient in Office 2013 Suite
- Some experience with InDesign and Photoshop highly preferred
- Professional front office demeanor
- College degree preferred
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,700 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2016, the firm closed 8,995 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.3 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industrys most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.