Mechanical Services Specialist: Electro Mechanical Technician
Alinabal is a highly diversified, global provider of spherical rod end bearings, connecting linkages and assemblies, precision stampings, complex mechanical assemblies, special purpose printers, optical shutters and aircraft instrumentation.
Our organization is seeking a Mechanical Services Specialist: Electro Mechanical Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing, aligning, maintaining, and repairing a wide variety of mechanical and CNC manufacturing equipment.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical, electrical, and electronic malfunctions; repairing, rebuilding, and overhauling of machine assemblies; and ability to perform complex diagnoses and repair of all electrical, electronic, and mechanical systems. Including CNC machines and PLC controlled equipment.
- Installs, repairs and maintains electrical wiring, circuitry, control panels, fixtures, motors, and equipment in accordance with the National Electric Code.
- Will be involved in any number of facilities maintenance activities including installation of new equipment, facility repairs, cleaning, snow removal, painting, etc.
Valid State of Connecticut E2 license preferred; Associates Degree or Certification in applicable discipline or relative Military experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in troubleshooting, installing, repairing and maintaining equipment.
- Operate hoists and other lifting equipment, forklifts, and scissor lifts.
- Safely lift 50 lbs.
Experience with PLC controls, ladder logic, microprocessor-based equipment, motor controls, relays, circuit breakers, machine and process controls, and circuits is preferred.
Alinabal offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. The successful candidate will be required to take a physical examination including drug testing. Alinabal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Company Description Alinabal is a highly diversified, global provider of spherical rod end bearings, connecting linkages and assemblies, precision stampings, complex mechanical assemblies, special purpose printers, optical shutters and aircraft instrumentation.
The Alinabal Group of Companies has enjoyed substantial growth as a result of our relentless commitment to continuous improvement. This performance has been recognized by countless OEM's and other world-class organizations from around the globe.
Currently, Alinabal has over 200,000 square feet of manufacturing space in four modern facilities, employing approximately 300 people. Combined with our progressive management team and industry-leading experience, we are well positioned for future growth through quality manufacturing, innovative thinking and advanced information/communication capabilities.