Sales & Communication - Customer Service Background
We're looking for enthusiastic Sales Representatives that can bring the right product to existing and potential customers. Sales experience? Awesome, but not necessary. We will teach you everything you need to know. A top candidate for our Sales Representative position should be super motivated, competitive, eager to get on the phone, tech-savvy, ready to learn and ready to earn. You will learn everything about Verizon products, services, and systems
Corporate Concept's responsibility to you:
- Give you top-notch 30-day sales training program, and all the tools you need: leads, software, and techniques.
- Give you experience you need to make sales in and skills to interact confidently with consumers and small business owners.
- Give you a highly energetic and incredibly FUN atmosphere with strong leaders, knowledgeable mentors, bright peers, and passionate teams.
- Give you the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, mentor, manage, and succeed in all aspects of your career.
Your Responsibilities at Corporate Concepts:
- Drive revenue by acquiring new customers (Currently, we have more than 50,000).
- Use given leads and visit our customer base.
- Help our client with direct sales, marketing strategies, client retention, market research and business development.
- Work hard every day, be coach-able and bring a contagious positive attitude.
- You enjoy talking to people and they generally like talking to you.
- You have both the desire and the ability to learn.
- You prefer working at a fast pace.
- You're organized, independent, resourceful and diligent.
- You're a great communicator.
If you think you qualify or hit the qualifications listed above, and would like to apply, please contact our HR Department at
Please visit our website or social media pages for more info about company culture and our goals!Company Description Corporate Concepts is a branch of the very successful marketing firm and we are growing rapidly. Our goal is to open three more offices in the next year.
The only candidates we are seriously considering, are those we can potentially see managing an office with us. Some of the characteristics that are required are: someone who can multi-task, who is passionate about helping others, and is ultimately looking for professional growth within our company.
we are a marketing firm. This means we have unlimited resources, clients, and markets to grow with. We look for a team members who can:
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Corporate Concepts' core values
- Communicate in a one-on-one based sales organization
- Partake in training exercises with fellow team members