Customer Service Representative
The Subway Care Guest Care Agent will be responsible for supporting Guests across multiple channels and multiple themes including complaints, compliments, suggestions, and questions. Responsible for resolving their inquiries in a timely and seamless manner, following-up to ensure positive resolutions, and engaging with them to increase satisfaction and loyalty. The hours for this position are 11:30am - 8:00pm 4 days per week plus 1 day per weekend with the flexibility to choose a Saturday or Sunday.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage intentions coming from multiple channels, such as phone, web form & email.
- Manage Guest intentions regarding multiple themes, such as in-restaurant experience, promotions & marketing, nutrition/ingredients & food quality, and catering.
- Adapt tone to provide an appropriate Guest experience for the situation.
- Leverage negotiation skills to interact with customers and facilitate resolutions while using empowerment guidelines.
- Keep records of Guest interactions in a case management tool to ensure data quality of Guest profiles and interactions with the brand.
- Leverage available tools to find guidance on appropriate Guest resolutions.
- Assess and identify Guest needs to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate internally and externally to respond real-time or near real-time based on the severity & type of issue or complaint.
The successful candidate will have:
- High school degree (required), and some college (preferred)
- Business, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing (preferred)
- At least 3 years of related customer service in a high volume call center (preferred in retail or QSR)
- Working knowledge of case management tools
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Utilize negotiation, probing and problem solving skills to provide timely and meaningful solutions
- Strong empathy to provide pleasant Guest service, and strong people skills and relationship builder
- Strong communication, verbal, and written skills
- Solid organizational skills that enable multitasking, prioritizing, executing in a fast-pace environment and managing time
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to solve complex business problems.
- Demonstrates flexibility with the ability to adjust quickly to changing environments
- Must be a team player with the ability to work collaboratively with all levels within the Subway?? organization.
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/VCompany Description Be a part of the Subway?? Group - the world's largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.