Social Media Response Agent
The Social Media Response Agent will be responsible for engaging with Guests across multiple social media networks by responding to all relevant posts and tweets in a timely and seamless manner, while making an effort to resolve issues within the same channel to increase Guest satisfaction and loyalty. The hours for this position may vary, so we are looking for someone with flexibility in their schedule.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Moderate official Subway social media pages to identify Care related intentions, including, but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit, Google Plus +, etc.
- Address mentions in real-time while engaging with existing and future Guests:
- Respond to multiple types of intentions, such as compliments, complaints, suggestions and questions.
- Address inquiries or issues regarding multiple themes, such as in-restaurant experience, promotions & marketing, nutrition/ingredients & food quality, remote ordering, loyalty & gift card, and brand management.
- Decide on the appropriate resolution based on type of Guest, intention and theme; validate and/or authenticate Guest and issue prior to sending to internal department.
- Cultivate an in-depth knowledge of product education to effectively communicate.
- Maintain a consistent voice across channels and platforms aligned with Subway branding.
- Adapt tone and leverage negotiation skills to provide an appropriate experience.
- Respond to all relevant questions and complaints in channel using Social Media House Rules;
- Make every effort to resolve issues within the same channel limiting redirects to other channels to strengthen Subway's brand image.
- Adhere to legal/communication guidelines to mitigate risks and crisis.
- Provide mutually beneficial solutions that increase engagement & foster brand loyalty.
- Keep records of Guest interactions in a case management tool to ensure data quality of Guest profiles and interactions with the brand.
- Leverage available tools (e.g., knowledge platform) to find guidance.
- Assist in maintaining social media FAQs and responses to client questions in knowledge base.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (e.g., Subway Live, PR, Security, Marketing, etc.) for consistent voice, messaging and incident resolution.
The successful candidate will have:
- BA/BS Degree required.
- Business, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing (preferred)
- Experience using Lithium, Hootsuite or similar social media management dashboard.
- At least 4 years of combined social media and customer service (preferred in retail or QSR)
- At least 3 years of related customer service in a high volume call center (preferred in retail or QSR)
- At least 1 year of experience working in a sales environment
- Working knowledge of web-based software applications including social listening, publishing, email, instant messaging and internet searches.
- Working knowledge of case and knowledge management tools.
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Utilize negotiation, probing and problem solving skills to provide timely and meaningful solution
- Critical reasoning and sound judgement
- Strong empathy to provide pleasant Guest service
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience in social media networks, Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Strong people skills and relationship builder
- Solid org. skills that enable multitasking, prioritizing, executing in a fast-pace environment and managing time effectively
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define problems collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to solve complex business problems
- Demonstrates flexibility. Ability to adjust quickly to changing environments and changes in schedule (e.g., non-core hours)
- Must be a team player with the ability to work collaboratively with all levels within the Subway?? organization.
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/VCompany Description Be a part of the Subway?? Group - the world's largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.