Assistant Manager - Restaurant
Restaurant Assistant Manager
$45,000 - $55,000 / Year + Bonus Potential
Fast Track to GM Opportunities!
Our client is looking for high-performing Restaurant Managers. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate:
- Extraordinary career growth opportunity (restaurant portfolio includes dozens of planned new openings)
- Popular concept - Voted "Best of CT" numerous times
- No late nights
- No bar
- Scratch Kitchen
- Family owned and operated
The Assistant Manager supports the General Manager in the overall operations of the restaurant; staffing, kitchen operations and quality, cleanliness, customer experience and sales. Manages the operations according to policies and procedures, and local health department requirements. Provides leadership, support and guidance to staff to ensure a positive and memorable guest experience in a safe and sanitary environment while growing the business through community involvement and a marketing strategy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- 2-5 years Restaurant Management experience, preferably in a multi-unit business
- Experience managing the operations of a restaurant(s) including all processes related to the production of food and areas of loss and waste
We say we're the best because our clients are some of the top name brands in the industry and they rely on us to match talented managers and culinary professionals with opportunities in their organizations.
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get by applying to a job with Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (jump the line)
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities