Kitchen Manager - Head Cook
Kitchen Manager / Head Cook
$40,000 - $50,000 A Year + Bonus Potential
Kitchen Manager / Head Cook - Don't Miss Out on this Great Opportunity!
- Extraordinary career growth opportunity (restaurant portfolio includes numerous planned new openings)
- Popular concept - Voted "Best of CT" numerous times
- No late nights
- No bar
- Scratch Kitchen
- Family owned and operated
The Kitchen Manager / Head Cook is responsible for the entire BOH and executing the award-winning menu.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities for Kitchen Manager / Head Cook:
- Responsible for BOH
- Executes award-winning menu
- Manages inventory and food costs
- Manges labor effectively including proper staffing levels
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to staff to ensure a positive and memorable guest experience in a safe and sanitary environment
- Effectively communicates with and trains employees
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- 1+ years Kitchen Management or Head Cook experience (with supervisor experience)
We say we're the best because our clients are some of the top name brands in the industry and they rely on us to match talented managers and culinary professionals with opportunities in their organizations.
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get by applying to a job with Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (jump the line)
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities