Promotional Inside Sales Representative - Paid Training/Entry Level
Summit Retail Solutions believes the best business starts with building relationships between our team, clients, and customers. Our Promotional Inside Sales Representatives are the masters of creating and maintaining relationships. The Promotional Inside Sales Representative will be provided with the details of clients and will be expected to maintain their accounts. We will provide training to teach our tested methods to ensure the highest level of performance.
This position does not require any cold calling, outside sales, or door-to-door sales. The Promotional Inside Sales Representative will be part of the event team and are present at our pre-planned, indoor, trade-show style events. They are required to speak with potential customers about the benefits of our clients, answer questions, and provide real-time feedback. Inside Sales Representatives communicate the results of their efforts by collecting data and participating in meetings with management.
- Quickly apply sales and marketing techniques to promote client information
- Comfortable presenting in office group setting as well as one-on-one at events
- Ability to build strong rapport with current clients and potential customers
- Maintain current relationships with clients by reaching brand exposure goals
- Actively seek to establish new pipelines of business by learning demographics
- Ability to coach, train, and develop others for the overall success of the team
- Comfortable working hands-on to set-up and organize event equipment
- Above average math skills to track and record all inventory for multiple events
- Internally motivated
- Desire to develop oneself
- Communication (written and verbal) skills
- No-excuses mentality
- This is a FULL-TIME, ENTRY-LEVEL position
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.