Promotional Retail Brand Ambassador-Entry Level/ Full Time
We are seeking a Promotional Retail Brand Ambassador in the local area. This individual will be reporting to the senior marketing executive and will help implement our client's brands marketing strategies- including - educating the consumer, on our client's brands and products through in-store promotional events.
We facilitate Events for over 15 clients daily basis. We are seeking motivated business professionals looking for a long term career in Event Marketing & Coordination.
The ideal candidate will be able to establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials and events, infusing the firm's brand strategy in all that they do. The ideal candidate will assume responsibility for taking the firm's corporate goals into account and developing and implementing the various marketing strategies to help our clients reach them - includes marketing events, market research, visual merchandise displays, brand development and business development.
- ?? Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing / beauty fields
- ?? One-year experience working in the beauty, sales, or retail industries
- ?? Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage
- ?? Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays (40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday!)
- ?? Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- ?? Strong desire to succeed
- ?? Exceptional communication skills
- ?? Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
- ?? Ability to talent scout new associates in the local area
- ?? Ability to mentor and train entry level associates
Benefits of working for Summit Retail:
- ?? Comprehensive paid guided sales training
- ?? Competitive compensation model with guaranteed hourly advance rate of $14 per hour with the opportunity to earn additional commission
- ?? Career growth at your pace with the opportunity for advancement
- ?? Territory based within a 40-mile radius
- ?? Medical, dental, 401k and other voluntary insurances for eligible full-time employees
- ?? Referral program
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test as a condition of their employment.
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in - Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, marketing training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, territory management, entry level marketing, entry level brand marketing, restaurant, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, sports sales, entry level sports marketing, entry level sports management, entry level advertising / marketing, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, entry level marketing / consulting, real estate, entry level brand management, manager, sports, entry level training, sports minded, entry level management / marketing, public relations, PR, PR / Marketing, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, sales marketing, entry level sales.