Junior Level Assistant Event Manager: Paid Training/ Entry Level
Summit Retail has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Junior Level Assistant Event Manager for its local clients and events. Position provides event coordination and planning support for the Retail Event Program in addition to client development, meetings, and planning for the local region and Regional Managers.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Event management experience preferred but not required
- Outstanding customer service and organizational skills, and be able to professionally communicate with diverse audiences.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and mail merges required.
- Knowledge of social marketing techniques is a plus.
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, public relations or related field is preferred.
- The position is forty hours per week and requires some local travel with flexibility for early morning and evening hours.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS FULL TIME - THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY**
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test as a condition of their employment.