Small Business Relationship Banker
DescriptionDo you have business acumen and a passion for working closely with people? Have you been told you?re a natural at building strong relationships? Are you looking for a role where you can provide solutions that add real value for the customer while helping a business thrive?
A career as a Small Business Relationship Banker at Citizens may be the perfect fit for you.
For our business customers, you?re the face of Citizens Bank as a Small Business Relationship Banker. In addition to supporting the needs of our retail customers, you will work alongside small business customers to fully understand their financial needs, recommending appropriate products and services to support their business. As part of a branch-based team, you will identify new opportunities to enhance small business goals, particularly with businesses up to $500K in annual sales and partner closely with the Business Banking team.
QualificationsWhat qualifications are we looking for?
- High School degree or GED required
- Proven sales and customer service experience; business and financial acumen
- Minimum of 2 years of sales and customer service experience, preferably working with business clients
- Strong listening and customer service skills; skilled in making outbound calls
- Ability to effectively engage with customers and identify needs to enhance the small business customer relationship
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to business customer issues
- Desire to build strong relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident and the ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- Experience in retail, hospitality or banking industry is highly desired
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Hours per Week:?40Work Schedule: Varies with branch needs and may include Saturdays
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you?ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of?Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other?category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.