Registered Nurse PRN
• Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments, documenting as required.
• Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the Administrator.
• Complete and document monthly review of patient medication profiles and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
• Participate as a member of the Interdisciplinary team in all required patient assessment and care planning activities.
• Current nursing license in the applicable state.
• Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
• One or more years of current nursing experience preferred.
• Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company Description U.S. Renal Care was founded in 2000 and serves more than 23,000 patients in 350 dialysis facilities in 31 states and the Territory of Guam. At our core, we exist to serve our patients. In fact, we like to say that we are inspired by our patients. We do our best to provide compassionate care, where and when patients need it.
What is life like at U.S. Renal Care?
*We are growing! Acquisition of DSI was completed in December of 2015.
*Great benefit package including 401K.
Please visit our website for a complete list of current openings at .