Manager in Training
Manager in TrainingManager in Training
Calling All Restaurant Rock Stars
Joining the Panera Bread family is really something special. Youll have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers and have an impact on our growing business. Experience our vibrant and progressive culture that is chock full of opportunities to advance your career, while receiving a discount on our tasty menu items.
In our managers, we look for the total package someone who has high standards for quality and cultivates top-performing teams. If youre a high performer in the industry and know what it takes to be successful, especially when things get hectic, then we want to talk to you. Bring your expertise and passion to Panera Bread!
What Makes Being a Panera Manager Different?
- You make it happen. Its simple our customers love our food and we love our customers. Its up to you to create an everyday oasis for them to meet friends, celebrate special occasions or complete an important work project while enjoying a meal in our bakery-cafe.
- Were Growing. We have consistently opened more than 100 bakery-cafes annually for the past few years and are not stopping anytime soon. New locations and growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our top performers.
- We keep it real. Our customer service is as authentic and pure as our food quality ingredients and relationships without the filler. Check out our Food Policy here to learn more.
- 150% Accuracy. Okay, maybe thats not possible, but that wont stop us from trying to achieve it! We continually invest in and develop our cafe teams and tools to help execute flawless service and allow more time for interacting with our customers.
- No Fryers. Were known for our artisan breads, quality soups, salads and sandwiches resulting in a grease- and alcohol-free environment for our associates.
Perks for Our Family Members Include:
- Competitive salary
- Incentive opportunities: monthly, quarterly and long-term payout based programs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available the month after you start
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- Development opportunities, including our Joint Venture General Manager Program
Primary Location NC-Raleigh
Retail Training - Connecticut External Reference Code R Company Name 100 Panera, LLC
With over 1,800 bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread?? family, and more opening all the time, it's no wonder that our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, our customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals with a focus on our always freshly baked artisan bread. We're committed to creating great-tasting, quality food you can trust, served in an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in each of our bakery-cafes.
It's this warmth that you'll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values (No Jerks!), we're confident you'll find us a rewarding and even fun place to work.
To learn more about our company, including our passion for giving back to our communities, visit PaneraBread.com.